We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is Jean-Pierre Coffe's delicious soup recipe from the farmer with potatoes, carrot, turnip, celery and leek.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 3 large potatoes floury flesh
- 3 carrots
- 3 turnips
- 2 leeks
- 1 large white onion
- 150 g of celeriac (the rest of the ball can be served as a remoulade)
- 3 tbsp. tablespoon butter
- 2 tbsp. teaspoon salt
- 10 turns of the pepper mill.
Peel, wash and cut the vegetables into small regular pieces before putting them with a spoonful of butter in a casserole dish.
Cover and cook for 10 minutes over low heat.
- Add 2 liters of water or broth.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook for ½ hour.
- Add the rest of the butter cut into pieces.
- Adjust seasoning.
Tip: in spring, add peas, broad beans, asparagus tips, broccoli florets 10 minutes before the end of cooking.