We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is a delicious recipe for a wheat salad with mimolette, parsley, cauliflower, blackcurrant and sprouts to fill up with freshness in summer.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 180 g of wheat
- 1 purple onion
- 60 g of mimolette
- 1 bunch of curly parsley
- 100 g of cauliflower
- 120 g of Cassis
- 3 tbsp. tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. of sunflower oil
- 3 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tray of sprouted shoots
- Coarse salt
- salt, freshly ground pepper
Refreshing wheat salad
- Pour water into a saucepan. Bring to a boil and pour in the coarse salt. Cook the wheat for the time indicated on the package (about 10 minutes). Drain and keep in the fridge.
- Peel and mince the onion.
- Cut the mimolette into cubes.
- Wash and cut the parsley into tops.
- Wash, dry and grate the cauliflower raw.
- Wash and peel the blackcurrant.
- Prepare the vinaigrette by mixing together salt, pepper, apple cider vinegar, sunflower and olive oils.
- Mix the vinaigrette with the wheat, parsley, mimolette, cauliflower, onion and blackcurrant. Mix gently.
- Place in the fridge until ready to serve, then add the sprouted shoots.
Find out more about Cassis
Blackcurrant: Black berry, juicy and fragrant, blackcurrant is the fruit of blackcurrant, also known as black currant. Mainly produced in Poland, it is also in the United Kingdom and France, particularly in the Pays de la Loire, Center, Rhône-Alpes and Poitou-Charentes regions.
Two varieties are cultivated there: Burgundy black, forming clusters of small very dark and shiny grains, tasty and particularly aromatic (25% of production); and black down, the large grains of which are less dense and more watery.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel