We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A must-have among desserts, chouquette is also a great accompaniment to a small coffee or tea. Here is the delicious recipe.
Ingredients for 4 people (25 to 30 chouquettes)
- 12.5 cl of semi-skimmed milk
- 1 pinch of fleur de sel
- 2 lumps of sugar
- 60 g semi-salted butter
- 60 g flour, sifted
- 2 eggs
- 20 g coarse sugar
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th. 6).
In a pot,
- Pour in the milk, fleur de sel, sugar and butter cut into pieces.
- Place the pot on the heat and bring to a boil.
- Off the heat, add the flour all at once and mix with a spatula.
- Return to the heat, stirring for at least 1 minute (the dough should easily come off the sides of the pan).
- Place in a bowl then add the eggs one by one, stirring constantly.
Pour the preparation into a pastry bag (or a small spoon). Make small piles and sprinkle with granulated sugar.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the chouquettes cool on a rack for about 30 minutes.
Additional information about butter
Consumed moderately on a daily basis, butter naturally finds its place in a healthy and balanced diet, in particular providing vitamins A, essential for good eye and skin health. Contrary to popular belief, it is not more caloric than vegetable oils or margarine, and has the advantage of being composed of 30% monounsaturated fat, good for the body, which is also found in olive oil.
It is a source of vitamins D, E, and especially A, essential in particular for the good development of the skeleton, eyes, intestines, skin or bronchi.
Recipe: A. Beauvais Photo: F. Hamel