Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 2 carrots
- 1 courgette
- 1 onion
- 60 g butter
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 2 eggs
- 50 g of grated cheese
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon flour
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Preparation : 20 min -Cooking : 25 min
- Wash and grate the carrots and zucchini.
- Peel and finely chop the onion.
- In a frying pan, brown the onion for a few minutes with 30 g of butter, add the grated vegetables previously squeezed with their juice.
Cook for about 10 minutes over low heat. Add the thyme and season.
Let cool for 5 minutes.
- In a salad bowl, beat the eggs, add the grated cheese, the flour and the slightly warmed mixture of vegetables. Adjust the seasoning.
- In a frying pan, heat the rest of the butter, place 3 tbsp. of the preparation per pancake and cook over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Enjoy as a starter with mesclun or as an accompaniment to meat.
Recipe : A. Beauvais -Photo : F. Hamel