We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Fresh, fragrant, light and easy to make, this vegetable curry is a real delight….
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 piece of ginger fresh
- 1 onion
- 1/2 can of pineapple, chopped
- 2 potatoes
- 2 romanesco cabbage
- 2 tbsp. of sunflower oil
- 1 tsp. coffee of cumin
- 2 sheets of laurel
- 2 cloves
- 3 peppercorns
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon of Curry
- 1 tsp. coffee of turmeric
- 1 yogurt
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
- Peel and grate the equivalent of 1 tsp. of fresh ginger.
- Peel, wash and chop the onion.
- Drain the pineapple.
- Peel, wash and cut the potatoes into pieces.
- Wash and chop the coriander.
- Peel, wash and cook the heads of Romanesco cabbage in boiling salted water for 5 minutes (they must remain firm). Drain and place in a bowl with very cold water or ice cubes.
- In a pan, pour the oil, heat and add the cumin, bay leaf, cloves, peppercorns and chopped onion. Mix. Once the onion is colored, add the grated ginger, curry, turmeric, pineapple and mix while adding 5 cl of water. Pour in the potatoes and the cabbage heads. Mix.
- Season with a little salt and possibly pepper. Cover and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring and adding a little water from time to time.
- At the end of cooking, add the yogurt, mix well, then add the coriander.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel